Laboratory Geotechnical Testing
CC Geotechnical Ltd (CCG), through its in-house UKAS accredited laboratory provides the complete spectrum of soil and rock engineering testing.
Our modern purpose built laboratory accommodates an experienced team of technicians and provides geotechnical testing in conjunction with, or independently of our investigation and consultancy services.
The laboratory provide a wide range of testing services as required to inform the geotechnical design of foundations, infrastructure and earthworks.
A total of over 50 tests include:
- Atterberg Limits
- Moisture Content
- Particle Size Distribution (Wet/Dry Sieve)
- Sedimentation Analyses (Hydrometer/Pipette)
- Moisture condition value (MCV)
- Laboratory CBR (Remoulded)
- Triaxial Testing (Undrained/Drained, Unconsolidated/Consolidated)
- Consolidation Testing
- Compaction Testing (2.5kg/4.5kg)
- Shear Box
- Soil and Rock Logging to BS5930 / Eurocode 7
- Point Load Testing
- Unconfined Compressive Strength Testing
- Youngs Modulus and Poissons Ratio Determination